View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
The current generation of cell phone cameras have good enough imaging to record this sort of thing if you have a table and some decent lighting (e.g. indirect daylight) available.

I use an app that corrects geometry distortion, color-and-contrast corrects, and e-mails a PDF on demand (phone can also be set into a "wireless server" mode to offload any/all files to your home/work PC). My 'scanned' pages are legible up to legal-size. We also use this technique for whiteboard content distribution after brainstorming or customer visits these days.

I use JotNot Pro on my iPhone 4 but there is a decent choice of similar apps.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote