View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:09 AM   #116
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Could you guess/see any changes for the PDF reading and annotating process?
Well, it is quite hard to guess this. It didn't seem to me there is much change in this respect, but in TS there are only the texts in groups not whole menus. Sometimes it is very unclear for what purpose texts are and how precisely translate them...

I translated hundreds of items and in quite a hurry, so there might be changes and I haven't noticed them. I noticed the change with sleep/switchoff settings, because I have the same problem (it is too short) as jezistamiluje.

2 mSSM:
From TS files that Booxtor posted to this forum to be translated.

I guess, that even if the strings are in the TS file, it does not have to mean that they will be used all in menu. It is only highly probable.... We'll see soon.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote