View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I need to do something. It just seems that sometimes I'm driven to write it out by hand. It's really helpful--like I wouldn't have been able to finish "Heroes & Villains" if I hadn't written big chunks out by hand--but to lose those papers... It's like being gutted.

My brother gave me his old digital camera so maybe I'll start taking pictures of my pages as I go along. Do they still even sell hand scanners anymore? Or I used to have a digital pen--you write on the special paper (?) then plug the pen into your computer and the recognition software types everything up (I think I lost the pen somewhere though. I'm so scatterbrained.)
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote