View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #9
guspasho
Connoisseur
guspasho began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
I didn't so much solve it as worked around it. I spent the time to manually create several collections. I think if I had a PC interface I could do a better job, and more easily identify books I missed. Creating the right collections is kind of an art. I may revisit it in the near future, especially if I can import them all in to Kindle for PC. However, even that is cumbersome, with its stupid inability to select more than one object at a time. (Come on!)

In the meantime, does anyone know whether you can create nested collections? About half my books are fantasy, a lot of which are serial titles, and would be even more if I dared to upload my Doc Savage collection to it. It would be convenient to have a single folder for fantasy and a subfolder for each series.

In fact, there's a lot I don't understand about the index interface. Like, if some books are in collections and some are not, does the collection sort show me a list of collections and then the books that are in no collections? The questions I know how to ask are the easiest to answer - sometimes - but not the ones I don't know to ask.

I'm going to look that up now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, everyone!
guspasho is offline   Reply With Quote