View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by guspasho View Post
I've managed to get K4PC to recognize non-Amazon books but it doesn't work with the Touch. I can't get it to sync with it at all. It got one collection off the Touch (only one out of several) but none on to it, nor any books.
The Touch seems to very temperamental with collections imports, it is best to do it in batches of 100 books or less. It may be more but I have had good success with 100.

I have a ticket in with Amazon regarding this, the CS passed on my system info to the tech team and I am waiting to hear back from them, hopefully a patch will be released to correct this because it is quite annoying, the only reason I purchased the Touch was to get more room to store more books but I don't want to have to do this multistep importing each time I want to wipe my Touch clean and start again.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote