View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
guspasho
Connoisseur
guspasho began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Can I set up collections on the Kindle Touch in Windows?

I just bought a Kindle Touch, excitedly downloaded a bunch of books, and discovered the pain that is trying to navigate the Kindle's library. Trying to create and manage collections on the device is no better.

Can you create collections and manage your books on a Kindle Touch through Windows? I've searched these forums and Google and I'm still unclear. Most answers point to "not yet" but a few imply it can be done, so I'm unclear.

If you can, can someone explain how? I haven't been able to find any nice "Yes, you can, and this is how" answers. Most answers point to using Calibre but it doesn't appear to be designed to create and manage collections, mostly just to create/edit/convert books. The user guide doesn't cover it anywhere either.

All this is frustrating to me because I was looking forward to enjoying my Kindle but instead I dread trying to navigate the library to even find what I want to read.

If it helps any, all my books were downloaded for free. If the free Amazon downloads are DRM-free, all my books should be.

Thanks so much to anyone that can help.
guspasho is offline   Reply With Quote