View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #12
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool just once more, please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Good find!

I converted "The Chinese Parrot" this morning, which was the last. I now have all seven converted (wish I had found your site earlier).

I think I have finally worked out a work flow, so I'm going to go over the Charlie Chan books one more time for consistencies sake and move on to the Zane Grey books. I have all his novels (27 I think) from the Gutenberg Press. They are in a single file that is in a real mess.

Regards - John
i post this with fear & loathing of probable moderator backlash. zane grey, wow, are they on the usa gutenberg site?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote