View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #27
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
I am a bit disappointed too. According to the file formats, I wonder if it'll support BBBeB or if that's dead in the water for this generation of eReaders.

Also, one thing I really liked about the PRS-350 and 650 is how their covers fit nicely with the eReader itself by using hinges. It's transparent and looks like a real book. Now, the covers just look gimmicky (in my humble opinion).

I was debating going with a Kobo Touch and waiting for the new Sony... I think I might go with a Kobo after all (or just stick with my PRS-350... Do I really need a new toy?! Yes, once a year at least )
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote