View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #14
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.Bond View Post
There isn't a way to quantify the used bookstore sales either and that's where I troll for new-old stuff.
Of course there is, Amazon extensively tracks all sales on their sites. It would probably take them all of 5 minutes to run a report on sales of new hardcover vs new paperback vs all 3rd party/used sales for a given year.

I'd guess it's included in the figures. Used sales are generally around 15% of the US market, by the way. Again, your habits do not necessarily reflect what everyone else does.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote