View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #13
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
At first it sounds impressive then I realize I never have or would ever buy a paperback from Amazon. Most paperbacks are less expensive elsewhere. So now it doesn't impress me.
Yes, clearly the buying habits of millions of Americans are identical to yours.

Oh, wait, they aren't. In fact they're one of the largest book retailers in the world.

While ebooks probably aren't outselling paper by other measures (e.g. total revenues, profits, all ebooks vs all paper) this is pretty danged impressive, especially given how many more titles are available in paper than as ebooks.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote