View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #24
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by myle00 View Post
Exactly what kacir said.

I did it with your image and it seems to work for me on Windows 7. Here's the code I ran:
Code:
C:\Users\xxxxxxx>convert logo.png -depth 8 -separate -swap 0,2 -combine
rgba:logo.img
Are you sure it says 1875000 bytes and not 1,875 KB, because they are not the same. For me it says 1875 KB, but when I click on the properties info of the image it says
Code:
Size: 1.83 MB (1,920,000 bytes)
which is what we need. The reason is that
1 KB= 1024 bytes
1875 KB * 1024 bytes/KB = 1,920,000 bytes.
See, I didn't know that. I thought 1875 kb equaled 1875000 bytes. So that means I got the hang of it! And that I will be able to create several versions of the boot logo. The possibilities are mind boggling! :rubs hands together:
citac is offline   Reply With Quote