View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
eject device ( kindle 3 - Win 7 - 64)

i see from other threads that K3 can only be fully ejected via My computer - right click kindle drive letter - eject.

but what's the reason that eject via Calibre menu only partially works.i.e. it does cause the drive to vanish in Windows but Kindle device continues to show its "connected via USB" - eject me to read " screen ?

is this a bug in Calibre , or an inevitable consequence of how Windows 7 / Kindle 3 communicate ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote