View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Mine are all still stuck. A few other freebies I've downloaded are there to read, but these won't download at all.

There are supposed to be 100 titles, but so far (unless I mis-counted), I've found 92. Some are of no interest to me (and to most, I'm sure), but there are some good ones in there that could be of interest to many who are not students. As for the practice tests - there are a number of these I've considered buying on my NDS, since playing those are considered to be good for both retaining the knowledge you already have and staving off decay of the brain as you age....

Off to email Apple to find out why my books won't download.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote