View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I eat while reading, just use a knuckle to turn pages and use the hand not holding to read to hold the food I make sure i put it on a table or somewhere else safe, make sure my kids do not sit on it, don't bathe (lol... I shower), have taken it to the beach in a ziploc. I use my ereader (I use that phrasing, ebook to me is the reading material, ereader is the device with which to read an ebook) for anything I'd want to read.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote