View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Thank you, eric! Some of these are by authors I've heard of and wanted to try out their writing.

I only see 17 freebies; the two listed at the top of the page aren't free.

15 are PDF only; 1 is from smashwords in all the standard formats; 1 comes from 1romanceebooks.com (and is said to be available in several formats; I'll find out later on a non-work computer). One other is unavailable to me right now (can't go to file-storage sites).

Of the 14 I downloaded, only six have accurate metadata; about half are letter-sized and the rest are TPB sized. Several are locked. If I've got a bit more time later, I'll post a list of which ones are which.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote