View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #14
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The iPad is actually a very nice bookreader; these days, I find myself using it in preference to my eInk devices. It's especially nice for marking text when proofreading - much faster to do on the iPad than on eInk readers.
To hold a device which has almost 1 kg weight is uncomfortable on the long run. It's the same with heavy books.

And I know another reason the iPad is that heavy. Steve Jobs will go with the technological progress and will tell us: 'The new iPad 2 is the lightest iPad we have ever made'.

No wonder
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote