View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:32 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
As Harry says, the iPad is no heavier than a reglar hardback, ZZZ. On the other hand, one of the most appealing advantages of a dedicated device to me is that it's a lot lighter than a regular hardback. I find reading a hardback or even a paperback these days darned uncomforftable. Mind you, the ebook reading function is only one of many features the iPad offers. I can understand its enthusiastic reception. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote