View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #23
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinx666 View Post
I'm trying to get my Nook to work with Calibre (Mac) and can't seem to get it working as the others on here. Has there been a resolution?

I'm using calibre 1.1
There is a (i believe unsolvable) problem in using the Nook HD+ over a USB cable directly with Calibre under MacOS in that it uses MTP protocol to connect over USB and MacOS does not have support for MTP devices.

A possible workaround might be to use a SD card to transfer books and use the Calibre "connect to Folder" or "Save to Disk " options.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote