View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:30 AM   #19
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
I take your point about containers etc but why don't the programs concerned even show in the "Open In" selection?

Is it because the Wi-Drive App isn't doing something right or are the programs concerned not telling the Wi-Drive App they are available for selection or what?

Yes, I can convert them but I am trying to avoid doing so if possible. Even the fastest convertor takes a considerable time to convert even on an i7 Windows 7 64bit system.

Both of the Apps are supposed to play AVIs but neither is offered....

Any educated guesses?
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote