View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #64
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
My new nook arrives on Wednesday. I agree with the other posters that it would be nice if they had bumped up resolution and contrast. I think the problem is with only one eink company there is no competition and they haven't had enough motivation to really improve the tech in a timely manner. By now we should have seen more higher res displays with much better contrast and color eink should be standard. There is just not enough reason to keep Eink innovating. I hope that the decline in eink reader sales will at least push them harder, I want to see something besides pearl on the next kindle. In the mean time I am excited to get this nook glow. I always felt like the nook and the kindle need bright light to shine. But that's not my ideal reading conditions.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote