View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #52
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
I had the same problem on iPad... I figured out that it was on Amazons side because the preview covers of mailed in docs that the app used to generate were gone as well, a complete delete, reboot, reinstall helped solve the problem (for now, i had it before, it all started with version 3 of the app)... But i suspect you cant do that on the Fire.
The customer support had to following to say on the issue:
"We can't restored back the feature on your device."
Whatever that means... (for a company that is dealing with books, this is just embarrassing)
I suspect they dont care to much about the whole issue because what would you mainly want covers for? Books from other sites, which is money lost to amazon...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote