Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #11
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
The drop during reading time looks fine to me, but the 2% drop in sleep is excessive, shouldn't have shown any drop in 2 hours of sleep, if WiFi is off. There is no hard and fast rule to calibrate the battery, i would say use it normally and recharge as you see fit, while monitoring the charge over a few days. For reference, I read 1.5 to 2 hours daily and i get 4 weeks on a charge. WIFI is always off on mine though, and never turn the device off.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote