View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #22233
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Stitchawl - Those colors are amazing. Is that called "super saturated"? Is it a setting on the camera or truly what comes out when you take the picture with a regular camera? I like that the tree stands out amongst the tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coke Zero #4.
I have seen "Coke Zero" so many times that I have twice tried it. Nope. I guess I am not a soda person. I have tried many different kinds over the years and have not acquired a taste for any. It is either too syrup sweet (regular) or has a "funny" taste/flavor (diet/sugar free/etc..).

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
In my cup: hibiscus tea with mint
In my hand: sandwich with falafel
Hi! I look for your posts, as I like to know that you are still safe and having fun. It looks like you are in the "really having fun" part.

Wet and cold outside, but at least a break in the rain. Fresh sumatra coffee in my cup and making lists for last minute shopping for Thanksgiving.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote