View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
This is weird, because on all Fireflies, where I tried new software, the brightnes of Moon Light in lowest position hardly recognisable (even too dark). Now I am reading in complete darkness at comfortable 40-50% ML level. I guess something is wrong with your Tagus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
Our Technical Support advised to resolder the resistor on the one who has more resistance.

Наша техподдержка посоветовала перепаять резистор на тот у кого большее сопротивление.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1111ben View Post
It can't be modified by software. In fact, many people in China also encountered the same problem. The Onyx worked for more than one month and found that the only way to solve it is to adjust hardware. So you need to sent the firefly back to Onyx.
This weekend I'm going to open one of my two Tagus and search for that resistor. Once I've removed the original firmware I cannot turn them back because there is no way to restore original one (Casa del Libro haven't put an update yet).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote