View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #347
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Last I looked it is not in debug_cmds.json. Wasn't in 5.3.1, have not looked in 5.3.3 will do later. Also it is not findable with grep - looked too on 5.3.1. So maybe in java somewhere.

Small hint: doesn't the Touch now have the same command? Maybe if you find it there you can find it in same spot in PW. (I am out of ideas though)
Yeah I checked it on the touch just couldn't check on my non-existent paperwhite.

Really holding the job up actually. I may ask the others about putting up a donation link so I can provide support for the 4's and the PW's eventually.

Meh. we will see.

Thanks for the info. may have a dig at some point.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote