View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #26
pelonpelon
pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.pelonpelon can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Papaerwhite
I'm very excited to read your results. I read over your posts a few days ago but was confused. After hours of investigation I discovered eips and made it work with xev, although I never worked out how to catch the click so it wouldn't affect the underlying page. For some reason (xtestlab126 -d) gave me poor results. I wanted to use WebReaderViewer but it's javascript is very limited, however using it for drawing seems better than eips -- for whole pages. Add xev for detecting coords and I got everything working. Such a PITA. Now I'll wait to see what you've come up with before I continue.

My main goal is to allow the user to email notes, clips, and entire books to himself or others. I've already got shell scripts that work that I can run from cron or a background process but it's very ugly. Your solution should solve most of my problems.
pelonpelon is offline   Reply With Quote