View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
It's an ICS ROM with the 3.0 kernel.

BeWeather & Widgets Pro for the forecast at top, an edited version of Flipboard's widgets (because they are too watermark happy) (I'm using two of each), and Beautiful Widgets for the time.

As for the launcher, it's Apex Launcher

And I'm using Notification Toggle (you can't see it) to have shortcuts to my most used apps on the notifications.

I'm probably going to start over and try and fit more.

EDIT: And so I did. Haha.

Poweramp's 4x1 widget stretched out, Any.DO, and Android Pro Widgets.
Thanks! Which ROM are you running? I've been looking into a few of the more popular ICS ROMs and they all appear to have one issue or another.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote