View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
pennine
pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pennine knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Hello from sunny Lancashire

Just a few words to introduce myself. I am both a reader and writer, currently reading 'Vindication of the Rights of Men' by Mary Wollstonecraft, (not the most comical of reads, but very interesting).
I have just published a new enovel - DELETED. It is a serious novel, but has humour in characters like the frothy Ida and mischievious uncle Richard.
More details at -- promotional link deleted - MODERATOR]

If you have any comments on the plot, or on the ideas of Mary Wollstonecraft, please post on this forum.

Best wishes

Les pennine

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-30-2011 at 01:29 PM.
pennine is offline   Reply With Quote