View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
Way to put Calibre comments as notes on reader?

Sorry if this has been answered before; I searched and didn't find anything.

I was wondering if there was a way to put the comments I have on a book in Calibre as maybe a note on the book when it goes on my Sony?

What I'm trying to do is have what would be the back of the book, so I know what my books are about. I've gone through and have all this information in the comments in Calibre. I know I can convert them to epubs and add the metadata as a page (thanks to you lovely people letting me know that last year), but if it's still got DRM it does me no good, and some other ones end up not so pretty as an epub.

So I was kind of hoping, now that I have a shiny new 350 and it has that nice notes feature, that maybe there was an easy way to make the comments as a note on a book. Or even a not so easy way - I don't mind having to copy from the comments and paste to where it needs to be for each inidividual book if I have to. (Well, I'd rather not have to, but I don't mind doing it this one time to make my library perfect.)

Is there a way to look at notes I have on a book in calibre? (And if so, how?)

Thanks!
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote