View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 09:55 AM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I should add that sometimes I'm just reading to learn something new and having paper and pencil with me is sufficient. But most of the time that I'm working with technical documents I need to do something more than that - I need to do calculations, create retrievable notes, write stuff, etc. In the latter cases, I really need a PC and having the document on my Reader is almost a nuisance, not a benefit. I can't copy and paste, for example. I think I've pretty well concluded that I need an ultralight tablet PC if I'm going to do much more than just read simple stuff.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote