View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #90
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I haven't checked the other books on your list, but "Tigana" is certainly available as an ebook.
Ah - you're correct. I was only looking in my U.S. address sites. I've now managed to find:

Tigana, The Left Hand of Darkness, all of Graham Greene's novels and Boneland by Alan Garner (but not the other two unfortunately).

I'm so conditioned into thinking Australia will get everything last that I rarely bother checking there for ebooks I'm not finding in the US.

So that leaves only the following:

Harper Lee - To Kill a Mockingbird
William Horwood - Skallagrigg and Callanish
John Knowles - A Separate Peace
Alan Garner - Weirdstone of Brisingamen, The Moon of Gomrath
Meredith Ann Pierce - The Darkangel & A Gathering of Gargoyles
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote