View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #153
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Guys, something just came up to my mind right now.

We won't see any big changes in the hardware anymore in the next years, I think. Hi-Res or Fron-Lit, yeah.. Who cares. This thing ist just made for reading text files. That's not a big deal.

Maybe it makes more sense to think about new software features since each year's Sony Reader comes with an upgraded software.

A software feature I'd really like to see: Five different kinds of stars I could give to books, just as I can add the "don't delete" mark to a book now. I'd like to mark books I've already read, for example.

Another issue: Some characters are just displayed as some kind of an X on my Sony Reader in Epub files.

There is a lot of stuff that could be done to sort your library in a better way, to add some fun while reading a book, or to display a book in a better way.

I don't need bluetooth on a b/w deveice that dispays text files. I don't even know what bluetooth is. And I don't need a MP3 player with my Reader since I can get one for 8 Euros.

Last edited by medard; 07-06-2013 at 12:26 AM.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote