View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Too many, indeed, yet all the same....

I've lost count of the 6" clones, and I don't care. The size is too small for immersive reading and the screen is basically the same old thing with marginal contrast, that I am getting tired of.

Methinks, until you have color, and good color at that, and large enough sizes to have a hardcover experience, and to be able to read larger format, complex layout publications, ereaders will remain a niche product.

Until then, I don't see anything new under the sun, except a race to the price bottom for 6" devices.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote