View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #20072
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'd like to read that. I saw the movie 'Charlie' which was based on it many years ago and it stuck with me. But I'm also trying to economize these days as befits my still fairly new retiree status, so I think on July 1, when I become eligible for another Amazon Prime loan, I'll check to see if that one's available. If not, I'll jut buy it outright. I think it's only about $6.
Flowers for Algernon is available at Overdrive.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote