View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #1031
PolarFox
PolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmosPolarFox has become one with the cosmos

Device: PW
I have been reading this thread all the way and maybe you can help me, but I think my problem is a bit special. I have a 5.3.1 PW, I did not try to install jailbreak, or anything, but after a charge it was showing the "Your Kindle Needs Repair." message (I charged it for 14 hours for now still nothing). I am wondering if there is (or probably there will be) any method that can be tried (even on hardware level) to fix the problem (As I understood data.stgz method does not work with this version). I live outside the US and I do not want to send it back to Amazon (they sent a change to me to an US address though).

I am just curious if it can be saved since it does not seems all dead (battery light screen works so...)

What do you think?

Last edited by PolarFox; 01-21-2013 at 10:33 AM.
PolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote