View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Storing ebooks on DropBox or SugarSync

Hi!

I currently use SugarSync for computer backup... particularly for my ebooks so I can easily transfer them onto my iPhone 4S.

As I'm fairly new to the iPhone world, I have been trying out several ebook readers and found that I was able to use SugarSync to get the books into iBooks, BlueFire or Apabi... yet today, when I tried it, it didn't work.

I don't know if SugarSync is running too slow to work well with the iPhone transfer today or what so ....

What do you all think about using DropBox for getting ebooks loaded into the different programs I'm testing? Does it works faster? Is it better?

Yes, I know I can connect to iTunes and get the books loaded that way, too, but, if I'm traveling, I would love to be able to use the Cloud for convenience.

I"m really scratching my head as to why SugarSync was working but now it's not sending the books to the different programs. I pull up the location in SugarSync on the phone and I can see all the files there, I click on the file I want to transfer and then click on the program I want to send it to. It then takes me back to the listing of the files but, when I check in whichever program I sent the ebook to, it's not there.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote