View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yep; it's the data plan that's the killer.

I don't mind the 2-year contract and the usage plan. It's what I have on my old school flip phone and would remain the same if I converted to a smartphone. What I strongly object to is the forced data plan I don't need. $30/ month x 24 months = $720. That means a penny phone would actually cost me $720.01. Not my idea of a bargain.
You can get $15/month for 24 months if you don't use a lot of data. I'm not sure if that's a "bargain," but it's a good deal for a lot of people.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote