Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #111
tvjohn
Connoisseur
tvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
..I've not tried it as I still dont understand why with ftp and usb you'd ever want to use mail (unless you're getting someone to send stuff to you, I guess).

And in regards to the download, the download manager gives a good display on the %, the down arrow with a number at the top is just how many concurrent jobs there are.

I'm finishing off english translations of most of the header images, as well as a new translation file and perhaps a better basic dict for En-En, since the default one is pretty limited.

Ah, I see, thank you. I suspect you're right about someone other than yourself sending files. Is that only 1 way, ie. emailer to Kindle, do you know? FTP is handy for example if you have something like an iPad, where you can transfer files both ways - your Kindle can supplement iPad's storage, & you could transfer photos to Kindle, all without a "conventional" computer

I must have been editing whilst you posted

Today is the first time I've tried a wifi update & I imagine their server's really busy!

Be nice to see your efforts on translation, thanks.
tvjohn is offline   Reply With Quote