View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #10
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
So does everyone below have a case for their kindle, or are you reading it 'nekkid'?

Do you think having it in a case would help?

Can't wait to get mine to try it out.......
I've only had mine for about a week now but it's been in the case almost the whole time. I haven't had a problem. I had the K1 and the K2, as well, and the only one I read outside the case was the K1 because it was really designed to be read that way (since it came with that lame--but free!--cover). I think if you keep it in the case it will probably be fine. Although the casing for the Kindle itself definitely doesn't seem as solid as the K2, which had a metal back plate. Makes sense given the recent "price wars," though.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote