View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I agree. Back in the day when I was a kid, I know that I was labeled (derogatorily) a bookworm because I loved to read. I think that any of the "classics" that I did read, prior to high school, were all on my own. I suppose I was lucky in that the branch library that I got most of my books from didn't have separate rooms for the childrens' and adults' sections - the adult section was just at the back of the huge room, so I was able to freely wander into it and look at the books available. Because I was such an avid reader, the librarians there knew me and let me take out adult fiction on a kid's library card. My parents always encouraged me to read so I never got any grief from them, and they were always willing to fund my paperback book addiction.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote