View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #4
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
"Forget Everything Else, This Is the E-Reader You Want"
Ugh, I hate it when tech authors decide that because a device meets their particular specifications, it must meet everyone else's also. I live in Australia. I want to use an SD card. I want to freely sideload my own fonts. I want to borrow public library books. Right now, the Kindle Paperwhite is exactly the e-reader I don't want.

The reviewer concludes:

Quote:
" The only reason to not get it would be if you really love physical buttons"
Nope! See above.

It is good to see that they've done the key-toss test, though. Hoping to see more of those with others of the new generation of readers.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote