View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #76
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
Another one bites the dust...I was doing some web surfing a little over an hour ago, and stopped to watch a television program. At that time the battery level for my Fire read 89%. Upon attempting to start it again now, there is no response at all, and plugging the charger in produces no light at all, orange, green, or otherwise. I'm hoping this is a temporary glitch, and I'll be contacting Amazon on Monday if things don't resolve themselves, but not a very joyful feeling right now since this is the first time in several days I've had enough down time to play/explore with it very much.

P.S. WiFi was off, and no apps that I could tell were running.
Interesting.

I would exchange, like I did, just in case. I have had no problems after that.

I can be wrong, but power issues are sometimes hardware related, so if happened now, there is a chance will happen later, if the unit is defective of course.

Just my 2 cents.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote