View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Also the DC Public Library. I filled out an online form yesterday and IMMEDIATELY received a card number in my email. I was picking out books within minutes. =)

The only question is the cost of a non-resident card; I sent an email to them asking that, and haven't received an answer yet. Well, I guess there are two questions really; the other is the 'pick up your card in person' statement; Don't know if they enforce that for non-residents. Somebody on another thread said that their access expired at one month because they hadn't picked it up in person, but that they called the library and it was reactivated.

http://overdrive.dclibrary.org/243BF...en/Default.htm

Upper right hand corner has a link to get a library card.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote