View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #12
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
I don't like to write in books either, but I do write on note paper that I stick between the pages, and in a pinch, I can use light pencil in margins. Never really found much use for highlighting, when I can use a penciled-in arrow or asterisk in the margin, which erases quite nicely.

One day in the future, it'll be easy and useful to do this sort of things with ebooks, but not today, unfortunately.
You could always use Post-It(TM) notes on your eBook reader's screen. If anyone asks why, tell them you're one step ahead of the apocryphal blonde with Wite-Out(TM) on the computer screen.

Xenophon
(who was blond until his hair darkened in his early 40s)
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote