View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #167
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Okay, did some more tinkering and have discovered that my sony simply isn't flashing the fonts properly.
I honestly don't know how to help you. The only advice I can give you is to double-check that you are performing everything correctly.

Reflash with the Sony firmware and carefully go through the entire procedure again. And as Ea said, try a different font.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote