View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #10
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Thank you Patricia.

At this moment I guess I may restore some of the emdashes, since there are hundreds and hundreds of them, and leave your advice on them for my next book!
I just found my copy of Word, so hopefully editing the document will go faster.

I have a photo of Washington Gladden, which I would want to put at the end of the book. BD does not show the picture (just shows picture frame, and a red X in it).
So I tried reformatting the picture to jpeg, and BMP, however it does not seem to accept more than one picture.
Is there a setting that needs to be changed, or does BD only accept pictures in the beginning?

Also, I thought I read .lrf file supports upto 3 lettertypes (Fonts) in one book. How can I change the fontstyle of a (title) sentence, without altering the book? Is that possible?
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote