Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #284
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwurm70 View Post
I ordered directly from Kobo U.S. , my only option in the U.S. and I can only return for a factory defect. I tried. I don't like the smooth case and would rather have something like the Glo, but kobo said, you bought it, too bad
So you contacted them and tried to do a return? If so I'd try again as their return policy is 30 days...
Quote:
What is the Return Policy for eReaders?

Getting a refund for your Kobo eReader

If you purchased your eReader from Kobo.com and would like to return it, please contact Customer Care. The return policy is as follows:

Items that can be returned may be refunded up to 30 days from their shipment date.

Promotional discounts have no cash value and are not refundable.

We reserve the right to verify return product information before issuing a return credit (i.e. confirming damaged product).

We are not responsible for any damage that may occur during the return shipment of your order.

Unless we made an error in order processing or shipping, return-shipping fees will apply. For your convenience, shipping charges will be automatically deducted from your refund amount.

Note: Kobo eGift Cards and Kobo Protection Plans are not returnable.

If you did not purchase your eReader from Kobo, please return to the store where you purchased your eReader and complete their refund process.

I returned a Vox I didn't like and had to prod them for the refund once UPS tracking showed they had it for five days and still hadn't refunded, but other than that the process went ok.

I wonder if some type of skin on the back could give you the surface you want. Or maybe that's not an option?

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-02-2013 at 10:59 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote