View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #594
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I have seen a couple pics of PW's that I don't see the hues as obviously on in the pic, but I know if I had the device in my hand I'd see them under the right circumstances. It's inherent to the way the PW is made, imo.
Yes. Mine looks pretty darn good, but it still has the hues. They just aren't that obvious. If they were all like that, I wouldn't find it too objectionable. What bothers me more than anything is the inconsistency. Every single PW screen I've seen is different. A company of Amazon's size, reputation and financial resources has no excuse for producing products with such glaring inconsistencies. They are supposed to be better than that.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote