View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #35724
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Hey KK!!!

I took these with my phone this afternoon at the supermarket. It was one of the first times I've seen larger cuts of steak being sold. The solid one is almost 6 1/2 oz, 1/4" thick, and selling for about $15. The sliced pieces of steak weigh in at about 8oz and sell for $22. The prices were so low because they were on a 'Time Saver Sale.' (Only at sale price for a few hours.) BTW, this is LOW quality Kobe style beef. High quality stuff would be almost pink because there would be so much more fat.

Stitchawl
Amazing. I wonder what cut that is from. I would even hesitate using that for stew
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote