View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #64
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You forgot how his kite always got stuck in the tree and how he never could manage to kick that football. Poor guy, always the optimist.
That football part is horrible. When I was watching/reading that as a kid, it would always kill me to watch Lucy being a jerk and Charlie miss the ball, again.

I swear, I always kept telling myself "this time he'll do it!", "I know he can make it!", etc.

And then, one day, he actually kicked it. That was such a happy day!
ekster is offline   Reply With Quote